Duraturn consumer tires limited manufacturer’s warranty
An ironclad warranty policy you can rely on
Duraturn hereby warrants that every new Duraturn tire is free from defects in workmanship or material for five (5) years from the date of manufacture (DOT code) or through the life of the original tread of a new tire less 2/32" of tread depth. The life of the original usable tread ends when the tire tread has worn down with only 2/32" remaining, at which point the tire is considered to be fully worn out.
If a defect in workmanship or material is found in any Duraturn tire, Duraturn will do either of the following:
- If an examination shows that a tire failed as a result of such defect during the first 2/32" of the original tread, Duraturn will replace such tire with a comparable new Duraturn tire free of charge. Applicable taxes on the new tire and costs of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the owner.
- If an examination shows that a tire failed as a result of such defect after the first 2/32" of the original usable tread had worn out, a credit will be given toward the purchase of a comparable new tire in proportion of the original usable tread remaining on such defective tire to the original usable tread of the new tire. Applicable taxes on the new tire and costs of mounting and balancing service shall be borne by the owner.
- Adjustment on out-of-balance or out-of round tire is allowed only during the first 2/32" of the original tread.
- All Duraturn warranties are limited to the original purchaser and the original vehicle on which they are mounted, and are not assignable to subsequent purchasers or vehicles.
- This limited warranty is applicable only in the United States and any tire used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside the U.S. are not covered by this warranty.
- The following is not covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Tire branded or marked “Non-Adjustable” (N/A) or previously adjusted.
- Failure, damage or irregular wear due to:
- Road hazards (i.e. puncture, cut snag, impact breaks, etc.), wreck or collision;
- Fire, accident or vandalism;
- Mechanical condition of vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, faulty shocks or brakes;
- Misapplication of tire, use of improper inner tube;
- Alteration of the tire or addition of alien material or transfer from one vehicle to another
- Cost of mounting and balance service.
- Costs related to tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience, or any incidental or consequential damages.
In order to be eligible for Duraturn Limited Warranty service, the owner must:
- Present the defective tire to an authorized Duraturn dealer from which the original purchase was made;
- Present proof of purchase to the satisfaction of the dealer;
- Complete and sign a Duraturn Warranty Claim Form, which is available at any authorized dealer; and
- Pay the amount due on a new tire, including taxes, mounting and balancing charges or cost of other services ordered, less the amount of credit.
This warranty, or any warranty stated or referred to herein, is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty regarding the quality of Duraturn tires, whether expressed or implied, and remedies for breach thereof shall be limited to those specifically provided herein.
Duraturn Customer Assistance Service Department
150 South Los Robles Avenue, Suite 400
Pasadena, CA 91101, USA